Sunday, March 27, 2011

Will Sunbeds Help Pityriasis Rosea

Would you like some tea?


all started because I have given her a new teapot, and I wanted to do a cover,
so I took pen and paper, and I got to work ...

I wanted to do a teapot-teapot cozy for my new ...
so I Took pencil and paper, and I Begun to work ...

one hand drew the kettle ...
In one side I drawed the teapot ...

and on the other, the house brand: hearts!
and in the Other, one of my Favourite Things: hearts!


I took the quilt to practice large stitch I saw in the Mystery Quilt Véronique ...
For the quilting I Practiced the big stitch I saw in the Mystery Quilt of Véronique ...

I like very, very much the result of this padding ...
I like very very much the result of this way of quilting ...

valdani used a new one I bought in Paris, where he presented as a novelty.
is a type of yarn again. Look at the picture and observe that there are two interwoven threads, and this
get an effect as more entered on the web ... or at least, is what I think ...
As a new thread was not tested (and very expensive ...), just bought a ball to check out ...
now I feel not having bought more colors ... (grrr grrr)

I used a new valdani I bought in Paris, where it was presented as novelty.
It is a new kind of thread. Look at the photo and you will see that there are two threads intertwined,
and remains as more introduced in the fabric... or, at least, it is what I think...
As it was a new thread I have never tried, (and very expensive), I only bought a ball...
and now I regret not having bought some more colours... (grr grr)


that you have a wonderful week and spring! Enjoy
week this spring!

Marisa


0 comments:

Post a Comment